- Monster Snack – What It Is and How It Came to Be!
- Total Game – Shape Your Game’s Present and Future
- Game Usability Testing for Indies: It’s Easier than you Might Think! (Part 2)
- Game Usability Testing for Indies: It’s Easier than you Might Think! (Part 1)
- 10 Things I Learnt from Hiring the Wrong Person
Total Eclipse blog by Total Eclipse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
This is the second part of the “Managing Assets” series of posts and deals with asset naming. If you missed the first part, on asset quality, you can find it here. Asset naming conventions reflect a really simple concept: How … Continue reading