- Monster Snack – What It Is and How It Came to Be!
- Total Game – Shape Your Game’s Present and Future
- Game Usability Testing for Indies: It’s Easier than you Might Think! (Part 2)
- Game Usability Testing for Indies: It’s Easier than you Might Think! (Part 1)
- 10 Things I Learnt from Hiring the Wrong Person
Total Eclipse blog by Total Eclipse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Art
Our latest endeavor at Total Eclipse is a puzzle game for iOS devices, titled A Clockwork Brain. It’s a spin-off from our very successful Hidden Object/Adventure series, The Clockwork Man and we’re about to release it in the coming weeks. There came … Continue reading
Today I’m going to talk about the way we work with assets here at Total Eclipse. This first post on asset management will discuss quality, forward planning, and balance.