- Monster Snack – What It Is and How It Came to Be!
- Total Game – Shape Your Game’s Present and Future
- Game Usability Testing for Indies: It’s Easier than you Might Think! (Part 2)
- Game Usability Testing for Indies: It’s Easier than you Might Think! (Part 1)
- 10 Things I Learnt from Hiring the Wrong Person
Total Eclipse blog by Total Eclipse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Game Design
Those of you following up with our news on Facebook and Twitter, may have already heard about our upcoming iOS game, Monster Snack. Soon after the release of Fashion Getaway, we decided to take a break from long development cycles. … Continue reading
In a very concise blog post on free-to-play game design by Nicholas Lovell, I watched marketing theory evolve once again. I have to be honest, it had been quite some time since I last saw any marketing concept re-modeled to … Continue reading