- Monster Snack – What It Is and How It Came to Be!
- Total Game – Shape Your Game’s Present and Future
- Game Usability Testing for Indies: It’s Easier than you Might Think! (Part 2)
- Game Usability Testing for Indies: It’s Easier than you Might Think! (Part 1)
- 10 Things I Learnt from Hiring the Wrong Person
Total Eclipse blog by Total Eclipse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: A Clockwork Brain
This is the second in a three-part series of articles detailing how we designed and deployed usability testing for our latest iOS game, A Clockwork Brain. The research, design, and deployment of usability testing took one month from start to … Continue reading
As some of you may know, Total Eclipse is a small studio, with a core team of five. Even though we’re small, we consider usability testing very important. In the past, for three of our largest productions we had a … Continue reading
Our latest endeavor at Total Eclipse is a puzzle game for iOS devices, titled A Clockwork Brain. It’s a spin-off from our very successful Hidden Object/Adventure series, The Clockwork Man and we’re about to release it in the coming weeks. There came … Continue reading